Outsource your receivables process and reduce your need for outside financing
Our Credit Risk Management Consulting Services are designed to analyse existing systems and identify opportunities to improve processes and reduce costs.
Coface consultants refer to information provided by our information database ICON as well as our experienced collection teams. Partner law firms specialised in legal debt recovery and insolvency proceedings may join the process as required. We also cooperate closely with the Department of Country Risk and Economic Research of the Coface Group and our local economists.
Four good reasons to choose Receivables Management:
- Modular approach
- Improve receivables turnover
- Experts for the entire receivables chain
- Close contact with debtors through physical presence of Coface correspondents in all CEE countries
You benefit from:
- Outsourcing of the entire accounts receivable portfolio or specific parts for B2B collection
- Support for any chosen segment of the invoice life cycle (generating invoice data, issuing invoices, sending invoices, monitoring payment, sending reminders and taking legal actions)
- Focus on precollection activities based on continued direct contact with debtors throughout the payment period
- Automatic start of collection procedures after payment delays
- Flexible interfaces for safe and smooth transfer of data